Monday 10 February 2014

Single picture on contents

In my magazine, I was thinking of not having two people on my contents page and only having one image. I know this is not conventional but I have found a few example of contents pages from various magazines that have only one artist on them. I personally feel this is more effective as I feel the writing is the most important feature of a magazine contents page, not the picture. I think that there should be one bold main image that supports the writing equally. This, to me, makes it more effective as there can be real quality within the picture. 
Here are a few examples of magazines: 






1 comment:

  1. Jess, rather than just put these on the Blog, you must write a post to go with them. What drew you to these covers? What conventions do you like? Which could you adopt for your own cover?

    ReplyDelete