Tuesday 4 March 2014

Font changes

I have had to change my fonts, as the ICT department has not downloaded the fonts that I previously liked in time for when I was making my magazine.

The fonts in my draft version was not the fonts that I would have liked to used but I waiting until making my actual magazine, the fonts were still not on my Mac.

In this time, I have completely changed my font styles. This is because I have gone through the fonts already on my photoshop and realised that there are fonts on there that suit my magazine extremely well.
I have changed my fonts from;
Coolvetica, Neou-Thin, Harabara, Roboto, Absolut Pro Light



To my new fonts;
Letter Gothic Std for my Masthead which is on my cover page and contents page
Modern No. 20 for the title on my cover and my issue No. etc
STIXGeneral for the writing on my double page spread
Rockwell for my pull-out quote on my double page spread
Stencil for my numbers on the contents page and page numbers

No comments:

Post a Comment