Tuesday 14 January 2014

Analysis of institution that would publish your magazine


Bauer Media is the institution that I think would produce my magazine. It is a large German publishing company based in Hamburg, which operates in 15 countries. It is privately owned and run by the Bauer family. The magazine produces music magazines like Q, MOJO and KERRANG.
I think that this company would be perfect to produce my magazine as they have produced magazines like Q. The magazine Q is quite like my idea of my magazine, it is a pop-style magazine, but is up-to-date, it is not cluttered. The styling of Q magazine is quite simplistic, there is normally one centre image and text around the outside of it. I think that because they produce Q magazine, they will like my magazine as I have elements of Q within my magazine. I think that even though Bauer publishes Q, which is quite similar, I think that they will still like my idea of BEAT as BEAT is a monthly magazine and even though it is the same genre, BEAT is a lot more sophisticated than Q and will be targeted to a different audience.
Also, as Bauer Media is linked to Aloud.com I think that they will enjoy my magazine because they are a music concert ticket seller website, they will be able to advertise in my magazine because a lot of the artists that they sell tickets for will be featured in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment