Wednesday 29 January 2014

Reflection on preliminary work

How does your prelim represent particular social groups? 
It does not represent any particular social groups. I have chosen to do my prelim so that it can be read by every sixth form student in this school. This opens up my target audience to the whole of sixth form. 

Who would be the intended audience for your product?
The intended audience of my prelim is the whole of sixth form. This is why I have called my prelim "Sixth" as it has no intended audience. Each week it will include the news about the sixth form, which will not be related either females or males, it will relate to both so that both will be interested in my magazine. 

How did you attract/address your audience?
I have attracted my audience by talking about, on the cover, a main issue within the school, that everyone knows about. This will help attract my audience as everyone will be able to understand it, instead of writing about a particular topic or subject that may not appeal to some people. 

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
I have learnt how to use photoshop as I did not know how to before. I have also learnt how to embed photoshop documents onto my blogger account.  

No comments:

Post a Comment