Wednesday 15 January 2014

Research relevant photographers

Terry Richardson
I have chosen Terry Richardson as a relevant photographer because I feel like he would be perfect for my magazine. He uses lots of white backgrounds, which I love, as it makes you focus more on the person in the photo. I like the way he uses plain yet suggestive poses in his work.



















Yuri Yusada
As well as Richardson, I am really keen on Yuri Yusada's style of photography. He uses the simplistic approach that I am looking for. Even though he does not always take his photos against a white background, he makes sure that the person in the image is the main eye-focus. He does this by either blurring out the background, or using such a simple background, that you know its there, but it does not catch your eye. This is important to me in my magazine as the central imagine is the most important thing on my magazine cover.
What I also like is the poses of the models, they use a lot of plain facial expressions, but become unique with their poses or their clothing choices. This is important to me because I do not want my audience to just look at my models face, I was them to look at their clothing and posture as well. 














No comments:

Post a Comment