Wednesday 15 January 2014

Fonts I like


My three favourite fonts are coolvetica, Neou-Thin and Harabara.
For my masthead I am thinking of using Harabara, because I feel that this is quite a simple style of font, but it has a twist to it. I really like the letter A in this font, this is what has drawn me to it, it is quite curved. I do not really like the T in Harabara but I really like the letter T in coolvetica so I might do a composition of both of those fonts for my masthead. I think that this font would be perfect for my masthead because it is a plain font, which will match my cover page as I am using a minimalist style.
For my contents page, I would like a very plain font as my contents page will mostly be about my main image, I am thinking of using Absolut Pro Light for my contents title and Neou-Thin for my writing within the contents page as I think that these are plain enough but are stylish. These fonts will be effect in my contents page as I am thinking that my magazine will be about the main image and I think that these fonts will compliment the image nicely.
In my double page spread, I am thinking of using the font Roboto, but I cannot decide between the regular version or the thin version. This will be decided when I make a design of my magazine double page spread. This will depend on which style of contents page I decide to use and how much space I have for my article.










No comments:

Post a Comment